Cáp LAPP KABEL ( 2170241 ) 2 x 2 x 0.8 mm | UNITRONIC® BUS EIB H | Chính Hãng – Chống Nhiễu – Giá Tốt Nhất
|Data communication systems|
|Cables for bus system EIB|
|Characteristic impedance: 75 ohm|
UNITRONIC® BUS EIB / KNX
Use in building automation for controlling lighting, heating, air-conditioning, time recording, etc. Temperature range from -30°C bis +70°C
- EIB / European Installation Bus
- KNX / communication in building system technology
- Use in building system technology, e.g. for decentralised control of lighting, heating, air-conditioning, ventilation, energy management, blinds, time recording, locking systems etc.
- The cable can be laid on, in or under plaster; in pipes, cable ducts; in dry, damp or wet environments.
- EIB (European Installation Bus) installation mainly consists of sensors/command transmitters (e.g. light barriers, switches, thermostats, infrared, wind meters, timers) and actuators (e.g. motors, heaters, ventilators, lights, blinds).
- KNX technology was formed from the merging of three established European bus standards: EIP, EHS (household appliances and consumer electronics) and Batibus (heating/ventilation/air conditioning).
- Serial data transmission
- EIB cable has been tested at 4 kV (1 min) in a water bath
- Shielded MSR installation cable based on type J-Y(ST)Y according to DIN VDE 0815, single-wire conductor, bare copper, ø 0.8 mm, measurements 2 x 2 x 0.8 ø, stranding of 4 single-wire cores into a star quad, colours of cores: 1st pair red + black, 2nd pair white + yellow.
- Screening with aluminium-laminated plastic foil
- Outer sheath based on PVC
- Colour: green
- COMBI version with additional power supply cables 3 x 1.5 mm²; core colours: blue, black, green-yellow
- ETIM 5.0 Class-ID: EC000830
- ETIM 5.0 Class-Description: Data cable
- (800 Hz) max. 100 nF/km
Peak operating voltage
- (not for power applications)
- (loop): max. 73.2 ohm/km
Minimum bending radius
- Fixed installation:
10 x outer diameter
- Core/Core: 4000 V
- Fixed installation: -30°C to +70°C