Dây Cáp Dẹp Helukabel NEO-flat-C | Chính Hãng – Chống Nhiễu – Flat and Ribbon Cables – Giá Tốt Nhất
(MCHÖU) screened, EMC-preferred type
- Special-Neoprene-flat cable, screened,
adapted to DIN VDE 0250-809
- Temperature range
flexing -30°C bis +80°C
fixed installation -40°C to +80°C
- Nominal voltage
U0/U 300/500 V
- Test voltage
- Minimum bending radius
15x cable thickness
- Radiation resistance
up to 50×106 cJ/kg (up to 50 Mrad)
- Copper conductor bare or tinned to
DIN VDE 0295 cl.6, extra fine wire,
BS 6360 cl.6, IEC 60228 cl.6
- Core insulation of special rubber
- Core identification to DIN VDE 0293
– up to 5 cores coloured
– from 7 cores, black with continuous
- GN-YE conductor
- Cores screened individually
- Cores laying parallel
- Copper screened braiding,
approx. 85% coverage
- Outer sheath of special Neoprene
- Outer sheath coulor: black (RAL 9005)
- Outer sheath cold resistant
- Extensively oil resistant
- Extremely small bending radius
- High flexibility
- Minimum waste of space
- Packeting possibility
- The high degree of screening density
assures disturbance-free transmission
of all signal and impulses
- Outdoor application
- Behaviour in fire
acc. to DIN VDE 0482-332-1-2 /
DIN EN 60332-1-2 / IEC 60332-1-2
- G = with GN-YE conductor
- AWG sizes are approximate equivalent
values. The actual cross section is in mm².
Neoprene screened flat cables are used mainly as trailing cable for crane installations, floor conveyer systems and shelf control units. These cables are also available for export with UL-approval on request.
Cables reels with flat cables must be transported in standing position on the flange. A bending flexibility can be achieved on a plane surface. For this purpose, the corresponding fitting instructions should be followed.
- Put the cable trolly on the guiding rail or upon carrier beam and push them together at the starting point. The distance between the bedding surface of two cable trollys must be wider than the double thickness of a cable-packet.
- During the packeting performance, it must be started with the smaller cross section which lays on the bedding surface and will be builded successively so that the biggest cross section is laying on the top.
- Further, be careful of a symmetrical load distribution.
- In case of multicore flat cables with small cross section, smaller than 2,5 mm², is very critical due to its low tensile stress. In such case, you should add 10% reserve wire for calculation.
EMC = Electromagnetic compatibility
To optimize the EMC features we recommend a large round contact of the copper braiding on both ends.
CE = Product conforms with Low-Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU.
|Part no.||No.cores x
kg / km
approx. kg / km
|28100||8 G 1,5||7,9 x 42,0||231,0||520,0||16|
|28101||12 G 1,5||7,9 x 61,0||346,0||790,0||16|
|28102||4 G 2,5||8,5 x 25,5||164,0||420,0||14|
|28103||6 G 2,5||8,5 x 34,5||247,0||540,0||14|
|28104||12 G 2,5||8,9 x 68,0||494,0||1000,0||14|
|28302||4 G 25||16,0 x 51,0||1116,0||1650,0||4|