Băng Từ (95P4436) IBM LTO4 Ultrium 800GB/1.6TB Tape Cartridge | Chính Hãng – Giá Tốt Nhất
Hãng Sản Xuất : IBM
Xuất Xứ: Japan
Warranty: 3 years
Stock status: Available
IBM LTO 4 Tape – 800 GB/1.6 TB Compressed Data Cartridge
High capacity LTO 4 tape media designed for high reliability
- High-capacity, high-reliability LTO4 tape cartridge for LTO Ultrium Generation 4 storage environments
- Provides 800 GB storage physical capacity (1.6 TB with 2:1 compression)
- Designed to help improve read/write reliability by storing IBM’s statistical media read/write analysis on every use of the cartridge when using IBM LTO tape drives
- Designed to adhere to widely supported Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium 4 design specifications
- Higher capacity per volume requires less library cartridge capacity and helps reduce backup windows by requiring less volume mounts
- Designed to help improve read/write reliability by storing IBM’s statistical media read/write analysis on every use of the cartridge when used with IBM LTO4 tape drives
- Designed to adhere to widely supported Linear Tape-Open (LTO) Ultrium design specifications
High-capacity media for data storage growth
IBM is delivering high-capacity LTO Generation 4 media that helps provide clients the ability to address the demanding growth in data storage.
Increased cartridge capacity helps reduce the amount of equipment, space and human intervention required for daily tape operations. In addition, it helps reduce the number of cartridges and time associated with backup and restore operations, thus helping lower operational costs.
Features you need
With the IBM LTO4 Tape 800 GB Data Cartridge, IBM continues to focus on providing high quality, high-reliability tape technology for your business. Clients can further protect data by using this high capacity cartridge with LTO encryption enabled drives. These cartridges continue to be part of a long line of IBM data cartridges designed to improve data integrity for organizations around the world.
The cartridges have been optimized and tested extensively for use in IBM LTO4 tape drives and libraries to help maximize performance, minimize data loss and improve data longevity. They are designed to withstand rigors of normal use in stand-alone and automated environments. Each cartridge is embedded with an LTO Cartridge Memory (LTO-CM) chip, which is designed to enable fast, simultaneous transfer of cartridge-dependent data with IBM tape drives during media load and unload cycles. The green cartridge color helps distinguish it from previous generations of IBM LTO Ultrium Media.
The IBM LTO4 Data Cartridge can be used in products featuring LTO Generation 4 tape technology. As your storage needs grow, your data cartridge can continue providing value to help maximize your investment.
|IBM Part Number||95P4436|
|Format||LTO 4 Ultrium Tape|
|Recording Capacity||800GB Native
1.6 TB Compressed (assuming 2:1 compression)
|Magnetic Material||Metal Particle|
|Coercivity||215,700 A/m or 2710 Oe|
|Tape Length (m)||2690 ft 820n|
|External Dimensions||4.02 in L x 4.15 in W x 0.85 D (102.0 mm x 105.4 mm x 21.5 mm)|
|Cartridge Weight||0.63 lb (285.2 g)|
|Media durability||1,000,000 passes on any area of tape, equates to over 20,000 end to end passes/260 full tape backups|
|Archival Storage Life||30 Years|
|Warranty||IBM – Free from defects in workmanship and materials for 5 years|
No Barcode Label
LTO Ultrium 4 Tape